Friday 7 October 2011

Follow Friday

Once again it's time for Follow Friday, in which we find new and interesting blogs to follow.

This week I'm focusing on co-sponsor Parajunkee, at http://www.parajunkee.com and her featured blogger of the week, Jagged Edge, at http://klearsreviews.blogspot.com.

The fun question of the week is the following:  If you could pick one character in a book, movie or television show to swap places with, who would it be?

This is an interesting challenge, because there are so many fascinating characters, going back a long way. I think if I were to choose someone right now from television, I'd choose:
Danny Reagan, homicide detective on the CBS television show Blue Bloods, played by Donnie Wahlberg. It would be a fascinating experience to have the self-confidence, determination and edge that this character has, but there's one qualification: I'd only want to be him for a day. I couldn't do what a homicide detective does for a living!

Enjoy your stay here at The Overnight Bestseller, and don't be shy to click that Follow button!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I like the cool city lights look of your background. Following you back.

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to The Overnight Bestseller, Aimee. I'm looking forward to following your blog, and I hope you find some interesting reading here! Happy Friday back atcha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blue Bloods is a great show but like you I don't know if I could be a homicide detective forever.

    I'm a new follower. Would love a a return follow. My post: The Write Obsession

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't watch Blue Bloods, but my sister swears by it. I may just have to start tuning in.

    Thanks for stopping by today, and for the follow. Following you now too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Lan and "Unabridged," thanks so much for stopping by and following my blog. Looking forward your future comments!

    ReplyDelete