Tuesday 10 July 2012

Three Dark Threads Running Through My Crime Fiction

Things have been very quiet lately here at The Overnight Bestseller as I continue to work on the manuscript of the third Donaghue and Stainer Crime Novel, The Fregoli Delusion. My target for completion of a revised draft is the beginning of September, so I'm feeling the pressure!

Recently, however, I took the time to write a guest post for the blog Find a Good Book to Read, which is managed by the writing duo known as Wodke Hawkinson. It gave me an opportunity to work through some of the themes I'm exploring in the Donaghue and Stainer series, and I invite you to slip over there now to give it a look: http://findagoodbooktoread.com/wodke-hawkinsons-blog/three-dark-threads-running-through-my-crime-fiction.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment